Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Finally got my younger sister in front of my camera.. :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Finally got my younger sister in front of my camera.. :)
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mild Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mild Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute model! I loved the photo and her soles! beautiful [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

UsaFeetLinks - http://www.usafeetlinks.com

Posts: 211 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is so cute i like her [Wink] both feet and smile
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is good, but you are better! Thanks Britt!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
She's a cutie SLT! But you are cuter! See a dynamic duo the two of you posing together!

That would be awesome!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha no worship is going to happen with us [Tongue]
But you are free to keep dreaming!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has much potential she is a cute gal, but I agree your feet are much sweeter with deeper arches, but then again you have some years and experience over her give her time and see how she comes along.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Haha no worship is going to happen with us [Tongue]
But you are free to keep dreaming!

[Smile] come on...you can do some massaging...maybe do some cute sole sniffin' pics! [Tongue]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, my sister isn't down with that sort of stuff [Tongue]
I barely got her to model. I'm not sure if I can even get her to do another set. We shall see!

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Photos..your sister has great feet and you have a great eye for beauty, your sister , you , and the scenery [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her smile, you both have nice ones.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to see you two having fun with footography.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Admaz
Board Regular
Member # 40981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Admaz   Email Admaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!! more pics of her! [Smile]

--------------------
Al

Posts: 16 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Lol, my sister isn't down with that sort of stuff [Tongue]
I barely got her to model. I'm not sure if I can even get her to do another set. We shall see!

I like this type of girls if she is free i would like to date with her and maybe i would even ask her to marry me..I am serious [Hump]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keeping it in the family, huh? Good stuff. I'd say go for it, but don't do too much at once. Make it fun and "NORMAL" and she'll feel at ease doing it. Start talking about slobbering all over sweaty toes and footjobs and kiss her posing good bye. Talk about the more extreme things later down the road. Not saying she's doing them, or you are, but just make the whole posing part all about the feet and having fun first and for a while.

I've gotten sisters and even twin sisters to pose before. It's always fun stuff. Now if I had a sister, being I'm the one with the fetish, that would be hard. I once had a cousin who mentioned years ago that she'd pose for me when I ran my old freebie site. She is very pretty and I know the guys here would have loved to see her and her bare feet. But how would I have shot that being a relative and a fetish is a sexual thing? It would have been a little odd to say the least. So, I think I'll stick to shooting my models' sisters and relatives. LOL...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Lol Patrick yes I see where that would be a little awkward! [Tongue]
I'm pretty low key with all my girls. A select few are pretty open-minded and up for anything, and that will show soon enough. [Smile] [Smile]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links