Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ...My sexy wifey.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ...My sexy wifey....
megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the long toenails! Would like to see them painted a sexy hot color
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those strappy heels she is wearing...DAYUUUM!
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MisterS
Board Regular
Member # 42449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MisterS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
What size are her feet? And can u measure the width of her heel from under her foot, they seem to be soo wide. Ilove it! Also how tall is she, thanks

A UK 8
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size is that in US?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MisterS
Board Regular
Member # 42449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MisterS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think 10.5
Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How wide are her soles in inches? And her heel? God I love it! Let me know please. And also how tall is she.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10516 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeeeeaaaah! I like those sexy looking feet right there!!
I don't mind the dryness of the soles...i'm sure your imaginative with using appropriate bodily fluids to moisten them up! lol
Your wife has a real nice tan. Is she Latino?

Thanks for posting man!!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MisterS
Board Regular
Member # 42449

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Yeeeeaaaah! I like those sexy looking feet right there!!
I don't mind the dryness of the soles...i'm sure your imaginative with using appropriate bodily fluids to moisten them up! lol
Your wife has a real nice tan. Is she Latino?

Thanks for posting man!!

FFM

She's Scottish
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow what an epic post
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My...where do I begin. Now that I just busted a major load behind the pics, I can concentrate. Where do I freakin begin. Can you say perfection. You really need to think about starting a site. The toes,soles, contrast between the dirty and clean soles...the cum fuck me shoes and sandles...I can't get enough. Please post more...She is a major star in the making.

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loving her sloes hope u keep posting

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MisterS
Board Regular
Member # 42449

Thanks guys!! I will update VERY soon!
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!
can you post cumshots??

Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MisterS
Board Regular
Member # 42449

quote:
Originally posted by iluvpebblesfeet:
WOW!
can you post cumshots??

Will see [Big Grin]

I have an update coming later! WATCH THIS SPACE!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links