Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girl wants your opinion (4 new pics added; arches, wrinkles, toe points) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My girl wants your opinion (4 new pics added; arches, wrinkles, toe points)
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

My girl has always been real open about my foot fetish, and just tonight she admitted that she always had a thing for her own feet. Now she's really curious to know what other guys think, so here's a pic.

-

Please leave some comments!

OBB

[ June 15, 2011, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: OBB ]

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles look nice!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OBB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like this one, we're open for requests.

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pic is broken:/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look great to me!
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see some sole flexin' [Wink]

What's her size?

When you say she admits to being a fan of her feet...just in admiration, or does she get into it more? [Tongue]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like what I see so far for sure. Would love to see tops of her toes. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has lovely soles and it's a nice turn of the ankle in this shot. Share more poses and you'll certainly get more opinions!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

She's giggling at all the replies, she seems really surprised.

And to answer Oneagain, she gets into it more. She'll get off if I ask her to wear some worn ballet flats and force me to smell them, for example. Usually makes her cum.

I can upload some pics of the flats, and the tops of her toes for Iluvfeet4me. Give us a few minutes.

[Smile]

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Here's some flex and wrinkles.

She wears a 7.5, to answer your question.
 -

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

OBB
Loyal Member
Member # 5595

Here are some tops for you, Iluvfeet4me. Hope you enjoy.

-

--------------------
Smelling soles for life.

Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look awesome ! They look good enogh to eat [Wink]

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with club on this. Very sexy . Love the tops of toes shots...thanks!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic soles!!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phill410
Loyal Member
Member # 37902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phill410   Email phill410   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are perfect
Posts: 75 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links