Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Sandy Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's Sandy Toes
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The family went out to the beach tonight for dinner, drinks, and a nice sunset.
Of course Andi took some initiative and snapped a bunch of pics of her feet while my daughter and I were out swimming.

The last two I took near the beach as the sun was setting.... I got a chuckle from these two older couples though...
I was so caught up in getting some nice leg shots I didn't realize I was standing right in front of them,, blocking their view...
So I hear one of them jokingly say,, "wow this would be the best sunset ever if I could see it".

I turn around and giggle with them and the lady says something like... "I wonder if that lady knows your taking pictures of her?"
I just smiled and said.. I'm not sure?? But even if she doesn't, she's my wife..

Just want to say thanks for the nice comments everyone has posted!!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure they could've scooted over a little to see the sunset! [Smile]

I love sandy beach feet! Of course, you can't go wrong with Andi's pretty feet.

Those leg shots are also fantastic - and I love the white cover-up -- care to share where I might find one?

Nicely done - as always!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! those are nice pictures,i love the purple color polish on her toes,her legs are nice looking as well thanks.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect as usual. Outstanding pic of her legs. We thank you much for that one.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purple perfection would love to clean the sand off her sexy feet!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I'm sure they could've scooted over a little to see the sunset! :)

Those leg shots are also fantastic - and I love the white cover-up -- care to share where I might find one?

Nicely done - as always!

Thank you for the nice compliments Perfectpeds...
It's always nice coming from a female..

She said she got the cover up and a couple swimsuits from "Everything But Water"
Here's a direct link to it...
http://www.everythingbutwater.com/browse/products/becca/down-to-earth/42400+7637171+528.html

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sexy and beautiful as always! I would love to be the sand, and just wait for her feet to lower themselves on me!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a scale from 1-10 she's a 20 in my book. Being a huge beach lover there is nothing I love more than seeing her gorgeous feet and legs at the beach.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE the polish color! Any sandy sole pics!?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All kinds of archy! [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely shots of your sandy feet. Wishing I was there to see your feet up close and personal... next best thing will have to do I suppose. [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi has quite the sexy arch

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi is as good as it gets here. Only to be equaled cos they would never be topped.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
I'm sure they could've scooted over a little to see the sunset! [Smile]

Nicely done - as always!

Thank you for the nice compliments Perfectpeds...
It's always nice coming from a female..

She said she got the cover up and a couple swimsuits from "Everything But Water"
Here's a direct link to it...
http://www.everythingbutwater.com/browse/products/becca/down-to-earth/42400+7637171+528.html

Thanks so much -- hope we'll see more beach pics this summer!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links