Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 20 year old college student with pretty feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 20 year old college student with pretty feet
cromegnome
Loyal Member
Member # 9828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cromegnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! I love the shape of your feet. Just mouth watering. Are those feet of yours ticklish by any chance?
Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayley
Board Regular
Member # 43048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kayley   Author's Homepage   Email Kayley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh so incredibly ticklish. I hate being tickled it's pure torture for me.

--------------------
I'm a 20 year old college student and I love showing off my soft size 7.5 feet!
email me about custom requests at kayleysfeet@gmail.com
also
princessfeet.tumblr.com and
flickr.com/photos/princessfeet

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
branish
Member # 43065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for branish   Email branish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, Kayley! I have been a huge fan of yours for some time now... I love your blog, love your tumblr page, and your videos. In fact, I registered on Wu's here just to see your post. I'll be placing an order soon!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip Flops, Arches and Heels Oh My!!!

I am absolutely drained.... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stapler
Board Regular
Member # 42599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stapler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome! I love the pics with the red polish and the chucks!
Posts: 33 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. You are Kayley formerly of Mountain Maiden fame right? I've become a fan recently and you are just wonderful. Your Mnt Maiden vids are the best of the bunch by far IMHO. Welcome and good luck! [Smile]
Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to wus! You have very sexy feet!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuckin shit! New fave foot model right here! [Big Grin]
Those soles and toes are AMAZING! Hope to see more of you!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to have you among us.

Took a look at your flickr photos and, well, WOW! There are some fabulously sexy shots. Lovely feet. I'll be looking to see more from you.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! All these new hot feet coming in! Sensory overload!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for your beautiful toes!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are sensational! I LOVE your sexy feet! I hope you post more for us to really enjoy! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow [Mmm] [Drool] welcome to Wus!

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesn't get any better than these young, soft, pretty toes.

i would like an hour of sniffing and kissing these beauties please.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful feet
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links