Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What do you think of my feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What do you think of my feet?
Molly D
Board Regular
Member # 43053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molly D   Author's Homepage   Email Molly D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm new and love showing off my feet! Tell me what you think.
 -

-

-

--------------------
19-year-old college student/dancer who loves showing off her feet!

Check me out at mollysmarvelousfeet.tumblr.com

or email mollysfeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cromegnome
Loyal Member
Member # 9828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cromegnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I'm glad you're not camera shy. I would love to see more. BTW what's your shoe size? Not that it really matters
Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molly D
Board Regular
Member # 43053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molly D   Author's Homepage   Email Molly D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! I'm a size seven, sorry that I forgot to mention. You can see more on the tumblr link in my signature, and I'll be taking more soon!

--------------------
19-year-old college student/dancer who loves showing off her feet!

Check me out at mollysmarvelousfeet.tumblr.com

or email mollysfeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad at all!
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! Looking good!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not bad, thanks for sharing!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Molly, you rock, and you can model for me any day of the week...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles look pretty sweet.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romeee
Loyal Member
Member # 41515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romeee   Email romeee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got talent
Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sa-mokin [Joint]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh man!
That last pic... Ooooooohhweeeeeee!!! [Mmm]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow,really gorgeous first post,lovely feet,welcome to Wu's [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet and legs! Love that middle shot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are quite sexy, and your toes look hot as well. Welcome to the board, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Excellent legs as well. I agree with feetluvr, that second pic is hot.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
youre so cute, im in love lol. and u play the ukalele amazing! if u were located near nyc i would come by and seranade you with a song
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links