Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First time posting on this site, formally posted as wifefeet20 on flickr (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First time posting on this site, formally posted as wifefeet20 on flickr
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, this is my first time posting on this site, so hopefully I have uploaded everything correctly, had posted pics of my wifes feet before under wifefeet20 on flickr and the mousepad, but someone was messing around with accounts so had to delete everything. Anyway, sorry for rambling on, here is some pics of my wifes toes and soles in fishnet stockings, hope you like and let me know if you would like me to post more, love to hear what you think!!

-
 -
 -

[ June 16, 2011, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: my sinful toes ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, definitely need to post more
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved your stuff on Flickr until your site disappeared, glad to see you back and welcome to Wu's

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy you are posting here on Wu's. I first became a fan when I saw your beautiful wife's sexy feet on the pad. You and your hot wife are a very welcome addition to Wu's, and I am looking forward to your posts.

Her feet are amazing to see, and her soles are spectacular. Yes indeed post more of her lovely self, and her sexy feet. I am a soleman for sure, but her toes are just as wonderful. She knows how to show off her feet, and amazing body.

Welcome to Wu's and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a wonderful indroduction to me.. love what i'm seeing. a beautiful wife you have indeed!! pelase, keep posting away more pix

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife looks like a real hottie!
Her soles are amazing!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful soles would love to see the toes in hose some more!! They look great
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy. Love the shots and thanks for joining us!! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks for comments, have lots more pics to post, here's a quick shot of her soles in stockings freshly out of her shoes!!

-

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can only do one thing.. well.. two.. say thanks and ask for more hose pix:D

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ND5K
Board Regular
Member # 43040

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ND5K   Author's Homepage   Email ND5K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know what it feels like, i deleted my account too. you both deserve a website. your pictures have always been stunning.

--------------------
ND5K

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more sheer hose please!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your wife's lovely feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Loved your stuff on Flickr until your site disappeared, glad to see you back and welcome to Wu's

ned

Thanks Ned, as I said had to unfortanately delete account, but glad to be here at Wus's
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links