Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Selexis (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Selexis
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nothing like a little sand between the toes.

Since there were was only one comment and no one apreaciates the time and effort that it takes to download the photos to this forum there will be no more freeby photos from me.....

[ June 15, 2011, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: handsolo ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dayum she has sexy soles!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i feel ya handsolo

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would have loved to have seen them, but not everyone can get to the forums straight away. 12 hours isnt a long enough time frame imho to gauge response, especially when its at night.

However, i will respect your descision and wish you well.

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...ok.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you posted these at night when many people are not online, or are in bed. Then you pull the photos in the morning when most people haven't yet got online, or are at work? Not trying to start an issue with you, but you have to think about such things before you go off thinking no one likes or appreciates efforts. I know I post some of my stuff at the same time or later than you did and don't see many posts for at least a day. As you can see, your photo-less thread has gotten a few posts, and I'm 100 percent certain that most people said, "oh well, who gives a crap," and went to another thread. Lost opportunity in my opinion, but suit yourself.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I post some stuff that id like people to see on here,but many times i don't get any comments either that's just how the forum works, sometimes many others post and it takes yours way down or to page 2 of things and people don't see it,no need to get butt hurt.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn...I missed out, I didn't comment his pics in time...Well what the hell am I supposed to do now? Look at the thousands of other amazing threads on Wu's? It's just not the same...
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You probably don't see me comment very often because I have my hand in pants [Jerkoff] ! lol
Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I apreaciate the time you take for good spelling in your posts, nonetheless

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If people dont comment on it, what does free have to do with it?
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Take it from me, I put up the lamest threads on the forum and I stick it out. I only deleted one last week because I know Im going to be getting better pics of the same girls.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Work has been taking much of my free time...I don't get my dose of Wu's feet until the weekend...time to time I can get online at home and see the feet...

Sometimes threads get pushed down if several people are posting and people miss out.

I know it takes courage to post something and you wait for a response...but I wouldn't take it personal.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
A box of kleenex is on the way for you... [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know I've had threads with not much comments on them right away.. then a month or so later they get bumped up and I get a lot. Patience.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links