Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dee Inc.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dee Inc.
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known Little Dee ( later day Goddess Dee) since 2002; in fact, she got her start on Feet Fair, and over the years, I've seen her become one of the top foot models ever.

Dee has been in at least a dozen foot fetish site sites besides Feet Fair, not to mention Leg Show magazine, among other projects.

I was looking through her body of work today, and realized that I have paired her with other models more than any other of my regulars. Dee has modeled with Francine, Jamie, and Casey, among other heavy hitters.

But it's some of her lesser known shoots that I really enjoyed the most. Shooting Dee and her sister Hazel was a treat for me, and also Dee and the very reclusive Elle Angel, who shoots only on rare occasions. Of course, her shoot with high arched Karyna was also a high point for me, but which of these shoot do YOU like the best?

-

-

-

And of course, this classic:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice set!! Very hot.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALL!!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't get enough of Dee, who looks as hot as ever. One of the greats.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paranoiavii
Board Regular
Member # 9882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paranoiavii   Email Paranoiavii   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching a news report once on the fetish scene and I swear to god I saw Little Dee lying on a table and having sushi eaten off her body.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paranoiavii:
I was watching a news report once on the fetish scene and I swear to god I saw Little Dee lying on a table and having sushi eaten off her body.

Sounds like Dee to me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which do I like the best?

I vote for DOUBLE-D (Little Dee & Desirable Dee! [Big Grin] )

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg, Dee is mindblowing. So beautiful, yum.
By the way, any news about her website?

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swafneis:
Omg, Dee is mindblowing. So beautiful, yum.

At last check, her site is still "under construction," as it has been for ages. And her YouTube account keeps getting terminated (twice, that I know of) for reasons she isn't sure about, according to her e-mail reply to my inquiry, though she suspects that someone there may have a grudge against her. Could be, as the clips she posted on YouTube were more playful than anything else and far less raunchy than other videos I have seen on that site that have not been taken down. Go figure.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Swafneis:
[qb] Omg, Dee is mindblowing. So beautiful, yum.

At last check, her site is still "under construction," as it has been for ages. And her YouTube account keeps getting terminated (twice, that I know of) for reasons she isn't sure about, according to her e-mail reply to my inquiry, though she suspects that someone there may have a grudge against her. Could be, as the clips she posted on YouTube were more playful than anything else and far less raunchy than other videos I have seen on that site that have not been taken down. Go figure.

OK guys, here's the word on Dee's site as far as I know. She had some young guy that was working on it, who suddenly quit, and after that, I got invovlved and id some work on it, 'cause Dee and I have been content partners for a long time, and she wanted me to be her temporary web master until she learned the ropes.

The problem with Dee, is that she tends to spread herself to thin at times, and because I'm also very busy, and getting involved in other projects, I told her that I after January of this year, my availability would be severely limited.

Dee told me that it wasn't a problem 'cause she had another web developer in the wings, and but then she kind of went AWOL and I haven't heard much from her since.

I know she's around, and probably even shooting with other photographers, but it's not like she keeps me in the loop on her affairs.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dee & Elle
Dee & Francine
Dee & Hazel

Wow.

Oh, and the t-shirts in that Dee & Casey shoot look VERY familiar... ,0)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say Dee and Casey. But that's probably because in that photo, there are soles just right up there in the lens. Being a major wanna-be foot smeller, I'm controlled by such things!

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only imagine how many gallons of male DNA have been spilled looking at her. And that's not counting anyone but me. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww...why can't those be links to the bigger versions...
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links