Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Teddy & Wrinkles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Teddy & Wrinkles
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Absolutely incredible. Gorgeous.

Thank you Craigy! How are you and the Mrs in the down under??

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Such a gift to this forum. It makes my light up when you post.

Wicked!! Music to my ears... thank you!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Very sexy! Love the butterfly tat on your back. Nice pic girl! [Wink]

Thank you very much! I always joke with folks how I am now upgraded to a maxi pad... WITH WINGS!! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
Those wrinkles on ur right foot, incredible!!! I could cum just looking at those, not to mention that sexy ass and back!!!

*wipes her brow*
You are so NAUGHTY! [Tongue]

--------------------

-

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous feet, one of my faves!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely a great update....

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
[QUOTE]Well, in Patrick's case it just might [Wink] *makes wee man impression with her fingers*

No need for any since I'll be blasting it all over your face. [Jerkoff]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
[QUOTE]Well, in Patrick's case it just might [Wink] *makes wee man impression with her fingers*

No need for any since I'll be blasting it all over your face. [Jerkoff]

Patrick

In your dreams Pat... [Wink]

--------------------

-

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh, okay... you can swallow it. [Thumbs Up]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God [Drool] so sexy. may I [Jerkoff] ?
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was so taken when i saw the pic on my ipod.. now seeing it on the big screen.... it's a whole new dazzling breath taking experience! love it!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpaceCitySoles
Major Player
Member # 42517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpaceCitySoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby got back! ;0}

--------------------
http://www.SpaceCitySoles.com
The home of the most exquisite fetish models with beautiful feet!
 -

-

Voyeur Foot Fetish, Foot Humiliation, Foot Play, Foot Worship, Giantess, and FemDom

Posts: 199 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootmanLover
Board Regular
Member # 24569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootmanLover   Email FootmanLover       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Liz, Your feet are excellent. Strong and lovely soles.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy. I love that pose.
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

Oh, okay... you can swallow it. [Thumbs Up]

Patrick

Sorry to cock block so efficiently but... isn't that YOUR job?? [Wink] [Kiss]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links