Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ivina from L4S

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ivina from L4S
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week i got my latest site up and running, love4socks.com. All kinds of socks are featured [Smile]

This is Ivana who lives in the same town as me. She was nearby and i asked if she could come by to shoot some pics. 'But i have been in the centre all day', she replied, 'and i have nothing to wear.'

Thats ok, i said, i want normal photos of you and if you are running around in your sneakers let me take some photos when you take them off. 'But maybe my feet will smell', she said," since she had been in the cenrum for some time", no worries, i said, it want show on photos [Smile] .

but personally, i love smelly feet, fresh out of shoes, and it makes it quite more fun for me to,, shoot pictures surrounded by a beautiful aroma [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my!!! I love sweaty socks. Thank you for posting such a beautiful pair of feet. [Drool]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links