Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Silver Roxy Flip Flops (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Silver Roxy Flip Flops
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics Goddess E~! Soooo happy to see your feet here again on Wu's! [Hop]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Witchy Poo! It's always nice to see you 'roun' these parts. =0)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
They should put you in the Smithsonian! Your toes are a national treasure. I would design furniture to accomodate what I would do to make your feet feet great 24/7.

Well said Spotlight! [Hump]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Nice to see you again, Goddess Elizabeth -- it's nice to see that some things never change and your feet and wonderful pics are a few of things!

Many thanks perfectpeds! I have been kicking around this forum for years (since 07 I think)... I come in and I go out like the tide but I never truly leave. After all... this is where I really picked up momentum when I was just starting out. You have to stay loyal to your beginnings or else you can easily forget who you are and lose sight of your way.
Also, thanks about my pics. It is always very nice to have a fellow Goddess comment! Those comments always tend to shine a little brighter to me. [Smile]

I only speak the truth and you are an inspiration and a mentor by example in your commentary and in your posts!

You help keep the bar raised and I for one give you props!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Wish my nose was right there at those arches;)

You couldn't handle it... he he he
I'd sure love to have a shot!!

We can have paramedics standing by if either of my head's explode!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Yummy, as always. What I wouldn't give to run my tongue up that arch..... [Mmm]

Oops, did I just write that? Must remember to turn my inner monologue back on....

Toe kisses,
ned

Never stifle your expressiveness! It knows what is best for you.... deep down [Wink] [Kiss]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Great pics Goddess E~! Soooo happy to see your feet here again on Wu's! [Hop]

Thank you so very much! I just shoot what I like... I am so happy it coincides with what you like too! SCORE!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
They should put you in the Smithsonian! Your toes are a national treasure. I would design furniture to accomodate what I would do to make your feet feet great 24/7.

National Treasure! As Joey would say.... WUW!
That is too awesome of you to say... really!! As to the furniture you would design, can't I just rest my feet up on YOU?? [Wink]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Witchy Poo! It's always nice to see you 'roun' these parts. =0)

furball... love seeing you in my posts!! [Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
quote:
quote:
Nice to see you again, Goddess Elizabeth -- it's nice to see that some things never change and your feet and wonderful pics are a few of things!

Many thanks perfectpeds! I have been kicking around this forum for years (since 07 I think)... I come in and I go out like the tide but I never truly leave. After all... this is where I really picked up momentum when I was just starting out. You have to stay loyal to your beginnings or else you can easily forget who you are and lose sight of your way.
Also, thanks about my pics. It is always very nice to have a fellow Goddess comment! Those comments always tend to shine a little brighter to me. [Smile]

I only speak the truth and you are an inspiration and a mentor by example in your commentary and in your posts!

You help keep the bar raised and I for one give you props!

I will humbly say thank you... again. I really do see myself as just a normal every day chickaroo who loves to share just like the rest of the fine ladies here on Wus. I am honored you think of me so very highly.

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
quote:
quote:
Wish my nose was right there at those arches;)

You couldn't handle it... he he he
I'd sure love to have a shot!!

We can have paramedics standing by if either of my head's explode!!

Sure... you can give it a try. I love the idea of stand-by paramedics. You just never know when they could come in handy [Wink]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links