Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wu's Feature Set - Ryan: The Sexiest Catch (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wu's Feature Set - Ryan: The Sexiest Catch
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Just got home from a day of riding roller coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure up in the great state of New Jersey with a bunch of my friends, including the one photographed below.

Her name is Ryan and she turned 18 only day before these photos were taken. That was about a month ago now. I've been sitting on them for a bit as for this Feature Set I asked Wu if I could go with one of my newer models instead of an established one. He agreed and then I thought, "What if I went so new, no one had seen her before?" Wu loved the idea, especially when he saw the photos of the lovely Ryan. So quite literally, Ryan is debuting in this set. She doesn't even have a model page over on Soles of Silk yet. Next week, however, another set will be going on the site to make her official site debut as well. So she'll have a bunch of photos up if you count both sets.

Ryan is a beauty, but in all honesty, she can be totally girly and then the next minute, like one of the guys. She loves riding bikes and doing a little bit of fishing. It was actually a toss up as to which of those two hobbies we would use as her Feature Set theme - we just knew it would be one of them. As you can see, we went with the fishing.

I'm going to stop typing now and let the photos and the link below do the talking instead. I really hope you enjoy her photos because there is going to be a lot more of her to come.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ryanfeat01.html

Patrick

This be her.

-

And here is a close up of those size 8 beauties.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one, Jessie was 18 the day before I shot her the first time as well...always fun to find these hotties.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Good one, Jessie was 18 the day before I shot her the first time as well...always fun to find these hotties.

Yeah, I've managed to do it a few times with the girls just turning of age:

- Aliza: 2 weeks after (now removed)
- Charlee: @1 month after
- Jamie: 1 day after
- Katie: 2 days after
- Kayleigh: The day of her birthday
- Kelsey: The day of her birthday
- Marcy: @1 week after
- Ryan: Few days after

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing that I'm the first one viewing this thread who has managed to get past her smelly size 8's, toering, pedicure, anklets, and adorable face and smile long enough to also notice her big fucking tits. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are nice they look really soft too look at her arch [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU PATRICK! You always contribute great content, but I commend you for discovering this absolute gem. She is the total package... gorgeous face, stunning body, and feet that literally made me cry. Here's hoping she becomes a regular, well done!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, how did you meet her?
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goddamn this is so sexy. ryan is awesome
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice catch
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
axev1
Major Player
Member # 37163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for axev1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its almost unfair for a chick that hot to have feet that pretty....at EIGHTEEN!!! [Thud] . if you didn't have the photos to prove it, i wouldn't believe a girl like her existed (size 8s, pretty face, big boobs, one of the dudes? BS lol). absolutely can't wait to see more of this beauty.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetExposed
Major Player
Member # 30378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetExposed   Author's Homepage   Email FeetExposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF Patrick ... Awesome catch!! Perfect!!

--------------------
https://feetexposed.com https://www.boundhotties.com

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PATRICK!!!!!!! You are my HERO! This girl is beautiful, and her feet are amazing! I do not know how you do it haha. Maybe I need to move and come hang out with you..
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stuff, Patrick. Ryan definitely gets the seal of approval.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set, especially with the flip-flops. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shots, she has some cute toes!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links