Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Jessie's Feet & Pumps After Prom*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Jessie's Feet & Pumps After Prom*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So as not to be outdone by Patrick's new model, I must throw my hand onto the table with 18 y/o Jessie who shot after her prom wearing a hot black dress and high heeled pumps. This is a hot set..

-

-

-

-

[Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot stuff. And it looks like Jessie and Ryan both like the same color nail polish. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Utterly magical.

There's just something about a beautiful young woman in a little black dress.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uummm they are so pretty absolutely women and her feet
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a classy looking model,beautiful face feet everything!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot! What size is she??

How sweaty do those feet look in the last pic

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovebareinheels
Board Regular
Member # 31497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovebareinheels   Email Lovebareinheels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow lovely feet on a very beautiful woman, thanks. Great dress
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe she said 7.5-8.0 depending on the shoe...yeah she was looking pretty good that afternoon.

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She radiates class and sexiness! Very nice color as well! These pictures are grade A man!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pictures, I like the little toe spreading in the pose there.

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's quite the foxy little babe. As someone mentioned- very sexy yet classy. Beautiful feet and she tears up that little black dress.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessie is awesome, very glad to see more of her.

I'm sad to see that she isn't wearing her toering though!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Sol..in fact when I picked her up she had just broken it that day, it had been on her toe for years too.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links