Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Webcam Toe sucking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Webcam Toe sucking
Sylvanmeyer
Board Regular
Member # 43187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sylvanmeyer   Email Sylvanmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all … fans,

I am new to this site and let me begin to say that I just looove sexy female feet. I know there is a lot of foot material out there on the internet but somehow I always felt the need to have some personal material that I could enjoy. That is when I (legally) started recording webcam shows on livejasmin (18+ webcam girls website). For a small amount of money I could make all my foot fetish fantasies come true. Girls showing me their sexy feet, sucking their toes and soles… it was just amazing.

Now I have a pretty big collection of webcam material with just the most amazing stuff.. priceless material really that I will keep forever lol. But there are just sooo little webcam foot videos on the internet and I know for sure that more people do these foot sessions. Let me show you some pictures of the videos I got… I mean if this is not amazing foot material I don’t know what is:
 -

And I have lots more of videos and every other week I make more. At first I wanted to keep everything for myself, but it would be so great to share this with the foot community. This is why I am looking for people who want to create/share videos like this. A new community just for webcam foot videos like this. I am looking for people who want to contribute to this collection, the idea is that when you contribute a video you get to pick 2 webcam foot videos by choice out of the archive.

If lots of people do this we get an archive with lots and lots of foot videos you can pick from. And because you need to contribute to get videos the archive is always growing. I was hoping that I could find some people on this website that would be interested. Please email me if you are interested or if you have any questions. You can also mail me if you can’t contribute but still want to watch videos like this.

More info mail to : sylvan.meyer@hotmail.com

--------------------
Join my foot community [Wink]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u aint the only one who can get rosey screenshots n here u toe lol

-

Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool!

I've spent some time on the livejasmin as well and I had some success in just point blank asking for soles and getting a flash...some women wouldn't budge without tips...but I got some free feet.

Thanks for posting your success!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
cool!

I've spent some time on the livejasmin as well and I had some success in just point blank asking for soles and getting a flash...some women wouldn't budge without tips...but I got some free feet.

Thanks for posting your success!

I do the same on Bunny Chat.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sylvanmeyer
Board Regular
Member # 43187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sylvanmeyer   Email Sylvanmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great to hear that some people do this as well [Smile] But do realize that these are actually videos. So what im looking for is not people that make screenshots thats not too hard [Smile]

I made these videos when i went in private with the girls. And videos are soooo much better than pictures hehe trust me. So im looking for people with webcam videos or people that would like to make them

--------------------
Join my foot community [Wink]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i made videos too but my cell phone video record quality sucks but i do have some videos but i gotta get them together n then i can ppost them
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can people record the video?

I have been screen shooting like crazy...always wondered if there is a way to record it on the PC while it is streaming.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use CamStudio.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is always Camtasia Studio. I use it and it's pretty high quality

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links