Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wu's Feature Model - Ryan's Video from the Sexiest Catch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wu's Feature Model - Ryan's Video from the Sexiest Catch
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is just a little bit more of Ryan for everyone. This time, it is in the forum of a video clip - the clip we did after shooting her feature set, Sexiest Catch, for Wu's Feetlinks. Here is a link to the gallery as well as a link to the clip.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ryanfeat01.html

-

Model: Ryan
Length: 2:07
File Size: 59.8 MB
File Type: Windows Media - 720p HD

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Patrick

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thanks to you and Ryan, Patrick.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such an awesome model. Great one Patrick!

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic Patrick - Ryan is fab...we gotta see more. Also have to ask - how do those pretty feet smell?

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by togodan:
how do those pretty feet smell?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sperm banks all over the country would have oh so many more specimans to work with if they would only hand out pictures of Ryan on the way in.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She swears they don't smell and that she stuck her feet in her boyfriends face after work recently and that he said they don't smell. When I mentioned flats, she laughed and said maybe they would make them smell some.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
She swears they don't smell and that she stuck her feet in her boyfriends face after work recently and that he said they don't smell.

You should speak up and say, "I don't believe you... prove it to me." [Wink]

-footboy1

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

LOL, Footboy1,

Might have to. Worked on a few others like Mindee.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her rounded bubble toes! [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
I love her rounded bubble toes! [Smile]

Should I have her doing a bubble blowing, or bubble bath theme then? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if her boyfriend would allow it, but I'd love to see some pics of you smelling Ryan's bare"bubble" toes Patrick in your classic stylee. [Smile]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by togodan:
Don't know if her boyfriend would allow it, but I'd love to see some pics of you smelling Ryan's bare"bubble" toes Patrick in your classic stylee. [Smile]

LOL... I will see what I can do. No promises though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links