Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Old Glory....long may she wave (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Old Glory....long may she wave
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes are just begging to be complimented on.. I mean screaming to be a topic of conversation.
Did you get any comments from anyone?
Any comments from someone that may have been one of us perhaps?
Beautiful as always PP!!

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Absolutely gorgeous Perfectpeds! Wow! The flag fits nice on your lovely big toenails. Thanks for posting these pics.... hope to see more of that color pedi! [Wink]

I may have a couple more up my sleeve but I'm holding out ... LOL [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
the best place to let her wave:D

And wave it did from the coast of Maine down to Cape Cod! And it's stil waving tonight!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Superbly patriotic! Looks awesome. Especially love her bare feet glistening in the sun, I assume from sun tan lotion/ oil.

You assume correctly about the sun tan oil... It was my first real chance this summer to lay in the sun .... I'm hoping to have more oil laden foot pics before summer is over -- and hopefully sandy ones as well.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Sweet PP I knew you wouldn't forget the fourth.

Never! Not me! I'm as patriotic as they come and if wasn't for our men and women fighting for old glory - I might not have the freedom to do as I wish such as posts my peds on Wus.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

Feeling a little hungry there fjb? [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Patriot Puffs.

And these puffs salute you, Spotlight!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Just straight up sexy!!!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... love being referred to as sexy!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
Those toes are just begging to be complimented on.. I mean screaming to be a topic of conversation.
Did you get any comments from anyone?
Any comments from someone that may have been one of us perhaps?
Beautiful as always PP!!

It's funny and I know this has been a topic before....but I really only got a couple of comments but all from women who loved my pedi and thought it was very "in the spirit" ....

Am I totally oblivious or are there just fewer foot admirers in New England?!?!?!?!

But at least I know I can come here and receive wonderful comments and praise from my friends here such as you!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

of course as everyone knows, when you are walking around barefoot all day long - you're soles get mighty dirty!

-

-

--------------------

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even when dirty, they still look sweet and lickable. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Absolutely gorgeous Perfectpeds! Wow! The flag fits nice on your lovely big toenails. Thanks for posting these pics.... hope to see more of that color pedi! [Wink]

I may have a couple more up my sleeve but I'm holding out ... LOL [Wink]
Oh PP you're such a tease! But that's just what I love about you. He he. Nice to see your soles in the shots above. Wishing I was an ant at your BBQ so I would get a front row seat to your toes! [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just awesome! I love it. What an awesome pedi to get and for such the occasion.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links