Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » rate my girls feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rate my girls feet
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i picked her out a exotic color this week.,,I got the color from dragon lilly from feet heat,i attached her pic also..

http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

-

-

[ July 13, 2011, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: king foot lover 22 ]

--------------------

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ATTACHED ANOTHER PIC, THIS THE LAST WERE KINDA BLURRY,,I TOOK A PIC TODAY RIGHT AFTER I SUCKED HER TOES,,IF YOU NOTICE HER FEET ARE KIND OF RED, WERE I DID SOME GOOD LICKING,,I WAS IN HEAVEN,,I LOVE BEING A FOOT SLUT,,,,AND THANK TO THE MODEL DRAGON LILLY I CAME UP WITH A HELL OF A CORDINATION.........THIS PIC IS MORE CLEAR THAN THE LAST,, I HOPE PEOPLE LIKE...

--------------------

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well... I'll say this...they are VERY sexy my friend! Great post. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cow.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inviting soles & arches.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis Sexy Size 4   Author's Homepage   Email Isis Sexy Size 4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed

--------------------
http://youtu.be/Pv3SGiEL6lM
Instagram-Isissexyfootplay85

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very gorgeous toes, the type I like.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmmmmmm...and she's a CSU fan.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

I TOLD HER I GOT THE COLORS, BECAUSE I LIKE THE GREEN BAY PACKERS,,,SHE DONT KNOW IT CAME FROM MY NAUGHTY LITTLE FOOT STASH, THAT I KEEP TUCKED AWAY, FOR MYSELF,,,AM SUCH A KINKY GUY,, I PICKED HER COLORS OUT EVERY 3WEEKS AND PAY FOR THE PEDICURE IN FULL ,,AND ALL THE IDEA'S COME FROM MY FOOT STASH, WHERE I HAVE OVER 150,000 PICS, NO JOKE,,TRUE FOOT PERV HERE....

-
Image Hosting at TurboImageHost.com

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links