Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Carlin's Muddy & Wet/Dirty & Dry Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Carlin's Muddy & Wet/Dirty & Dry Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week the beautiful Carlin is back. This time around her feet are all kinds of wet and dirty to start, but just dirty by the end. In the actual full set, they go from being dirty, to wet, to muddy, to wet, back to muddy, then just dirty again. We started off the set along the creek with her feet on some slimey rocks and then she slapped her soles and toes into the mud. She went back and forth doing that and then walked up to the top of the bridge over those slimey rocks and up onto the hot asphalt - leaving her feet dry, but still dirty. Did you follow all that? LOL

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOSH, JUST SO DAM SEXY, GOOD PICS, I PURCHASED SOL, A FEW TIMES, LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME TO MAKE A COMEBACK.....

-

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Carlin's first set of 2011 was worth the wait. She really does get better with each one.

Well done, Patrick (and Carlin, of course). Thanks. [Cheers]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Combine,
Thanks. Carlin is supposed to pose for 3-4 more sets this coming Monday.

King,
Glad you like Soles of Silk, but you hijacked Carlin's thread with a photo of Kim. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carlin has sex appeal to spare, and you nailed that top shot of her wet soles. Classic stuff, my friend.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick - WOW great work with the lovely Carlin. Please please let's have some of you smelling her toes this time and as per my previous requests, would be so great if she would self suck her toes. I don't ask much do I, LOL!!!! Carlin is special... [Tongue] [Wink]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Combine,
Thanks. Carlin is supposed to pose for 3-4 more sets this coming Monday.

Sweet. I'll be looking forward to those as well. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by togodan:
Patrick - WOW great work with the lovely Carlin. Please please let's have some of you smelling her toes this time and as per my previous requests, would be so great if she would self suck her toes. I don't ask much do I, LOL!!!! Carlin is special... [Tongue] [Wink]

I will see what I can do. I did tell her people have requested smelly feet themed sets. Hope to make that happen in a few days.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so Hot man.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Carlin. I think I love Kim more because she's a Latina cougar. MMmmmm...

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Well, something came up and Carlin cannot pose this week. I, however, gave Cierra a quick call and she is more than happy to fill in for her. So in the last week I have managed:

Thursday: Mileena (new model) - 4 sets
Sunday (afternoon): Kayleigh - 2 sets
Sunday (evening): Jordana - 2 sets
Monday (planned): Cierra - 2/3 sets
Tuesday/Wednesday: Ryan - 1/2 sets

Yes, I've been quite busy since coming back from Vegas. To top it off, Kayleigh got her cute friend to agree to pose too (she's cute). And both Mileena and Charlee have told me they have black female friends who are interested - and that sure is welcome as I've not had good luck getting the ones I know to pose.

Patrick

P.S. Carlin's shoots will be done, just have to reschedule.

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Are these new sets going "in the can"? Or will we see them on the site fairly quickly?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

One of Mileena's will be going up real soon. One where she is in my black 350z wearing a skirt and black thigh high stockings.

As for the "can," all photos go there for some length of time. I post one set, one video, and a third piece of content each week (like a download, model interview, contribution set, second clip, etc). I know many sites post something every other day, I just find it easier to post all three on the same day for the entire week. Lets me set my schdule around my site update.

Back to the "can," though. For instance, right now in the can, I do have sets from:

Jordana: 4 sets (1 from last summer, 1 from last winter, and the 2 from tonight)

Ryan: 1 set (from a month ago)

Mileena: 4 sets (from 3 days ago)

Jamie: 2 sets (from a month ago)

Kayleigh: 4 sets (1 from last fall, 3 from today)

Charlee: 2 sets (from a month ago)

Layla: 1 set (from last summer)

Colleen: 2 sets (from a month ago)

The reason for this is because I get together and usually shoot a few sets of my models at once. For instance, I will be adding 2/3 more of Cierra tomorrow. I also have a few other girls like Mindee slated to pose soon, so I'll add in photos of hers too. I've talked to countless girls about doing new photos like Shae, Ryan, Charlee, Jamie, Colleen, Abby, Ginger, Kayleigh, Kellie, Kelsey, Kimmie, Lady Steph, Layla, Nikki, and Shayna. None of these girls have given me a date to do some shots though. But needless to say, that's not even half the models on the site, so if I do even 1/2 sets of each of them when we meet, see how photos can stay in the "can?"

To top things off, I really, really like shooting outside. So in the winter time I kind of slow down with shoots and use all the stuff I've shot. It also lets me be able to have content to use in the case that I might not be able to get out and shoot for some reason (camera problems, injury, etc.).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Cool. Thanks for the info. [Cheers]
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the work you do Patrick - we all really appreciate it. Real disappointment about Carlin not being able to shoot today, but I'm pleased that it will be rescheduled. Just hope it is real soon. Looking forward to more Ryan in the meantime...get your nose on those toes (and on/inbetween Carlin's soon) [Wink] [Tongue]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links