Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MUST SEE!! Hottest Shoes Ever!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MUST SEE!! Hottest Shoes Ever!!
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw these shoes in a video and had to have them for my wife..
These are 7 inch heels which makes her about 6'4".. I'm about 5'11' so she's looking down at me standing next to me.
So far it's just been private modeling for me in our house, haven't quite worked up the guts to have her wear them out in public..
Let us know how you like em'?
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, those are hot...how does she manage to walk in them lol
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I love how her sexy soles and arches are exposed all the time with these strange shoes. I like them!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
So far it's just been private modeling for me in our house, haven't quite worked up the guts to have her wear them out in public.

As cool as those are they're not really a hot bedroom-type heel, so there's no reason to confine them just to the house. Although....it would be fun to be chased by her around the dining room table, let's say.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet.and how tall is she, I love her cracks on her heel
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are awesome.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes in indeed : very hot shoes! I love them. Where have you bought these? On internet ? If so, can you post the link please?

Your wife's feet look great in these shoes!

Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a pair similar to these in metal; thought they were killer but could never find them.

Your wife's feet look absolutely stunning in these. A world of lustful thoughts come to mind.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis Sexy Size 4   Author's Homepage   Email Isis Sexy Size 4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those shoes

--------------------
http://youtu.be/Pv3SGiEL6lM
Instagram-Isissexyfootplay85

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude those are AWESOME!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mild Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mild Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oww beautiful sandal! i love it!

Nice toes!! =)

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

UsaFeetLinks - http://www.usafeetlinks.com

Posts: 211 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those!!! So hot. Best shoes I have seen with sexy feet too!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Those are some crazy shoes. Would love to try and walk in those!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that seems like a fun shoe to experiment with haha
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her long toenails too! Have her go out without you so that she can report back on the men that hit on her and go after those hot toes and feet! That's what I would do...
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links