Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ooO FANTASTIC LADY, best AGE, sexy FEET Ooo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ooO FANTASTIC LADY, best AGE, sexy FEET Ooo
MarciMark
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarciMark   Email MarciMark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stella, an elegant Lady, best age, sexy feet....
If you Love sexy female Feet please visit:

www.GirlsAndFeet.com

-

www.GirlsAndFeet.com

Posts: 1005 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old is "best age"?
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing at least 20. But that could just be the make-up. [Laugh]

Her soles are GREAT, though.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO, this site is like so many of the others....lots of sole shots, very few top shots...while I also like soles, the top of the foot is my thing.
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the shot.

And bluesman, while I am one of the ones that runs a site based off of mostly soles, it is simply because I enjoy them the most. To be honest, I couldn't tell you how hard it was when I first started doing foot photography to find good sole shots. It was always pedicure, toe, high heel, etc. shots. Now either everyone jumped on the bandwagon and started shooting mostly soles, or there is a huge liking for them too. I am going with the huge liking part.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluesman4123:
IMO, this site is like so many of the others....lots of sole shots, very few top shots...while I also like soles, the top of the foot is my thing.

There are so many threads that cater to what you want to see, and yet you come in here and complain.

As far as I'm concerned, there aren't enough producers catering to the sole lovers. Why do I say that? Because I'm a sole lover and I feel the need to defend MarciMark and anyone else who posts sole shots in the face of whining and moaning from people who don't love soles.

Most producers do their best to cater to everyone, because to do otherwise would not be "smart" business. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to do their due diligence (i.e. sign up instead of prejudging).

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Love the shot.

And bluesman, while I am one of the ones that runs a site based off of mostly soles, it is simply because I enjoy them the most.
Patrick

I agree, Patrick. I can just sit and look at sole pics all day. It is such a beautiful part of her body; Curvy, soft, articulate, scented, tasty, sensuous... The whole package.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links