Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nice Toe Spreads... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Nice Toe Spreads...
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is another one of my favorite poses,,I have alot of experiances with women feet, and some women cant even spread there toes,As wide as other women, guess its just a talent...lol

-  -  -  -  -
Image Hosting at TurboImageHost.com

-

[ July 19, 2011, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: king foot lover 22 ]

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think everyone should post toe spreads here. That would be awesome to have a thread full of spread toes!

Here's a few I got!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And moreeee
 -
 -
 -

And as for my other models..
Caitlin
 -
Jaymee
 -
Lizzie
 -
Pauletta
 -
Sage
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

And more of other ShortLivedTyranny.com's models.

Tricia
 -
Annette Rose
 -
Holly
 -
Mary & Britaney
 -
Trinity
 -
Ally
 -
 -
 -

king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dam those are sexy pics you have there,,i may have to spurt one up for those,,i love women her size with sexy plumped toes like the girl in the second pic,,with the pink sweater on,,,yummy yummy,,that second pic, has me harder than a rock,,love that facial expresion,,good job man,,,plz more

-

--------------------

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Haha I'm not the man, I'm the girl silly [Tongue] [Tongue]
Thats all the toe spreading I got for the time being. I will make sure to get more into my sets though!

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm damn i love toe spreads:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

am so sorry,,sexy pics sweetheart,,you did a good job

-

--------------------

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

xD Hey Eddie you got any saved pictures of Miss Leah to contribute? Don't lie, I know you do. [Tongue]
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha how do you know that r u stalking me [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

It is quite possible!
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

well if you are at least let me massage your feet lol:D

--------------------
 -

Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They tend to spread their toes when the ankles are bound tight to the bed post and the fingers start the sole strokin'. They spread real good.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love spread toes! Especially when they're long toes! Here are a few spread toes shots that I really like.

AmberLily - Size 7.5
 -

Claire - Size 11.5
 -

Colleen - Size 8.5
 -

Franziska Facella - Size 8
 -

Jessie Andrews - Size 9
 -

Kara - Size 9
 -

Monika Maple - Size 9
 -

Sa$h - Size 8.5
 -

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some real jeans jizzers there.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links