Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jordana Pours on the Baby Oil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jordana Pours on the Baby Oil
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing looks better on a pair of very wrinkly soles than baby oil. Jordana possesses some of the most wrinkled soles on the site, so it was only natural that we shoot a set with her pouring baby oil all over her size 7 beauties.

Jordana pulled a chair up to her hotel's desk and plopped her feet on top of it. She took a few minutes showing off her bare feet, but it didn't take long for her to grab the bottle of baby oil and begin squirting it upon her left foot. And for some time after, she posed her feet - one lathered with the oil and one not. A few minutes later, however, the right foot was treated to the same.

By the end of this set, Jordana's feet were glistening with the oil. They were so slick and the desktop was covered with all the oil that had dripped off. It was a lot. But back to those feet, man did they ever look so cute!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Patrick!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto [Wink]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romeee
Loyal Member
Member # 41515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romeee   Email romeee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick I just want to walk in your shoes for a day.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romeee
Loyal Member
Member # 41515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for romeee   Email romeee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick I just want to walk in your shoes for a day.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the Return of Jordana!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful oiled feet = sexiness beyond imagination.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordana is so so so underrated.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordana has been one of my favorite models on your site since her debut set. Never stop posting her! [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Jordana is so so so underrated.

Can a model be overrated when she's featured on multiple sites?

Kinda hard to believe, since she's been on SOS once a month in 2011.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see. Her is the dates of her postings (based off directory creation on the server):

2011 Sets
Oily Tabletop: July 19, 2011
Skittles: May 17, 2011
Evening Courts: April 19, 2011
Heels & Sandals: March 8, 2011
Tiny Penis Shirt: February 1, 2011

2010 Sets
New Year 2011: December 28, 2010
Lemon Pie: October 12, 2010
Bed/Glasses: March 9, 2010
Lotion w/ Briezzy: January 5, 2010

2009 Sets
Window Posing: November 24, 2009
Pirate Room - Sandals: June 16, 2009
Pirate Room - Lingerie: March 11, 2009

2008 Sets
Pirate Room - Flip Flops: November 5, 2008
Pirate Room - Hot Tub: June 25, 2008

2007 Sets
Tub Soaps: August 28, 2007
Staircase Flip Flops: March 6, 2007

2006 Sets
Barefeet in Bed: October 3, 2006
Schoolgirl Laptop: June 13, 2006

Not Yet Posted
Boots Bathroom: unknown
Pink & White Lingerie: unknown
Teal Schoolgirl Skirt: unknown

I'm not sure I'd call her underrated, and I wouldn't call her overrated. She has been quite popular with fans on my site as well as other sites. She generally does really hot sets for me and over the years, I've been shooting her more and more with all the great results.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm not sure I'd call her underrated, and I wouldn't call her overrated.

When I say Jordana is underrated, I mean that I'm surprised she isn't mentioned more often when people talk about foot fetish models. Of course you would know better since you have firsthand knowledge of how fans/site members have responded to her.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I oversimplified it a bit...but hey, I was close. [Laugh]

I don't think she's overrated or underrated. Overexposed, maybe.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm not sure I'd call her underrated, and I wouldn't call her overrated.

When I say Jordana is underrated, I mean that I'm surprised she isn't mentioned more often when people talk about foot fetish models. Of course you would know better since you have firsthand knowledge of how fans/site members have responded to her.
I can see that too. Guess you're more or less saying she deserves more accolade, which sure wouldn't be a bad thing.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links