Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Vanessa 21y/o Puerto Rican Size 12 Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Vanessa 21y/o Puerto Rican Size 12 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Vanessa
Puerto Rican
6'1
Size 12 Feet
21 years old

Man these are the biggest feet that I have ever seen in person.I instantly fell in love with her and her feet.I have never met a woman with a size 12 before so this was a great experience.You can tell that her feet sweat and stink alot by looking at her shoes.She has super long toes,a great toe spread and really thick wrinkly soles.I hope you enjoy her as much as I did.

I will be adding her clips on tonight
www.clips4sale.com/39867

Thanks,
Dash
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy shit plz tell me u got to lick n smell those sexy feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biggest I've seen are size 10s and 11s. I can only imagine being in front of her size 12s. WOW

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice cant wait - Elvis

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw the subject line, Puerto Rican & size 12...I couldn't open the thread fast enough.

Damn, another hot & unique model, Ddash!

You are really ringing the bell with your new website!

At work, there is this nice Puerto Rican cleaning lady...I practice my Spanish with her...while she doesn't have size 12 feet...she has a sultriness about her...trying to figure out a way if I can get any action [Tongue]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
long toes with the second toe longer than the first, AND size 12? Winning! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys

They smelled excellent,she was a bit embarrassed how her feet smelled but I told her it was fine.

She says that people have stopped her in the streets before to look at and compliment her feet.This was a really great moment in my life.

I have about 20 HD clips of her huge feet that I am going to add later today.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 12's cover the whole entire face nicely

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

More pics
 -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For size 12's...she seems to take care of them...great for us!

Thanks for the additional pics...love that POV toe spread!

I am jealous you got to get a whiff of those bad boys!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spuiter
Loyal Member
Member # 36753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spuiter   Email spuiter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet, but it is her super toe spread that does it for me! It's so nice to see a girl spreading her tioes [Jerkoff]
Posts: 65 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez they look great!!! I could slide my tongue on those for days. Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She is abso-freakin' amazing! What a stunning foot goddess! Thanks for sharing! [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So beautiful. Amazing toe spread!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I am glad everybody likes her.

I am adding all 20 of her clips on my clipstore right now.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links