Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » sexy size four update (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: sexy size four update
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Isis Sexy Size 4   Author's Homepage   Email Isis Sexy Size 4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning to my fans. More to cum please enjoy my sexy size fours.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ July 28, 2011, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: Isis Sexy Size 4 ]

--------------------
http://youtu.be/Pv3SGiEL6lM
Instagram-Isissexyfootplay85

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect peds!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis Sexy Size 4   Author's Homepage   Email Isis Sexy Size 4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you

--------------------

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love tiny feet,and yours are beautiful. I have had two ladyfriends who wore size 5, but the cutest were a lady who wore a size 3....she could also wear some 2's. I used props in the photos I took of her, such as cigarette packs and flip flops with the size tag on them, to show just how tiny they were. Thanks for posting these....
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis Sexy Size 4   Author's Homepage   Email Isis Sexy Size 4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you

--------------------

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Hump]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 4? how fuckin cute is that, really pretty thank you!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

You make me feel like I have very sexy feet and I could be in the same league as the other foot models. I want a web site featuring pics and clips of my sexy size four feet. Any suggestions. Enjoy these in the mean time.
 -
 -

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's easy to make you feel that way.... because it's the way you are:) thanks for the lovely additions. as you see what the others have done, you'll see how you can set yourself up to do the same. it's work, yes, but can be fun too. there are a few threads discussing the how-to... i'll see if i can find you a link.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to talk the lady with the size 3's into our forming a site for small footlovers, even offering her 75% of the take, with me doing all the work. She didn't seem very interested, probably because she doesn't realize how may footnuts there are in the world. I have several hundred pics of her and her feet and I'm looking for a really good place to put them on the net. Of course, I won't be showing her face.
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed them very much. Trust me when I say, I enjoyed them. [Wink]

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those petite feet are sweet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

To Those Toes....sounds like a good website name for her....
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

I had some pics taken while I slept this morning. Wouldn't you love to suck on these candy toes.. [Smile]
 -

--------------------

Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

I measured my feet and they are 8.5inches. I'm really a size 3 but a lot of my shoes are size 3.5 to 4 depending on brand and style. The common formula is feet size in inches (8.5) multiplied by 3 - 22.5= female shoe size. So enjoy my sexy size 3's. I ll take a picture and show you I'm not lieing.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links