Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lexi Returns!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lexi Returns!!!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotten a message from my dearest friend Sexy Lexi and said that her computer had crashed 3 weeks ago. [Cry] She also said that she's trying to recover her data. It's a good thing that she have resolved some of them. More good news-- She now has a brand new email address!!!!!

lexisfootfetish@yahoo.com

Just for that, here are 4 sneak peeks from her 314th gallery.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi does the trick always!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last shot that shows her super high arches is dynamite!

Great job again, Tony!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous from head to toes!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always a delight to see those arches & toes!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the BEST NEWS I've heard all day!
God Bless you, Tony!! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footscentlover
Board Regular
Member # 41113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footscentlover   Email Footscentlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh I seriously would give anything in the world to smell her feet when they are sweaty and stink. She is fine as hell and would certainly make my "Sexy woman with stinky feet" dreams come true!

--------------------
I just love cute women that have stinky feet and open minded to the idea of a man wanting to smell them as well as massage them.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, about two weeks ago I bought a weekend pass to her site and there were whole gallery pages that were returning a 404. So, she must have been slowly getting back online.

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is my all time favorite! Those are some badass feet girl!!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links