Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Customer at my job SEARS tool dept.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Customer at my job SEARS tool dept.
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - I tried getting that sole shot that was looking and calling me but had customers in line where they would catch me and her soles were rough and dry wearing ALDO slippers, looks like she wore a size 6.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All my candids I take are at the alamoana shopping center here in hawaii, if any of u come for vacation ill give u my number and we can get together and I work at a club as security on the weekends so we can take pics and some let me touch their feet as well as smelling them so lmk guys.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a chance at Sears the other day..40s, chubby, but toes to die for. I put my phone under the shorts i was buying...started snappin' away...got to the car to chk the candids...ended up getting 5 pics of the floor! Ugh! lmao!

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

What I do is turn off the flash and the shutter sound and make like im looking through my fone. Lol
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
What I do is turn off the flash and the shutter sound and make like im looking through my fone. Lol

Ohhh man, camera phones suck if you're after that candid!

-

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Dam scotty I like that pic right there , what size are her feet I love it and how do u do it bro if camera phone suck, do use the video option cuz u can catch everything?
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
All my candids I take are at the alamoana shopping center here in hawaii, if any of u come for vacation ill give u my number and we can get together and I work at a club as security on the weekends so we can take pics and some let me touch their feet as well as smelling them so lmk guys.

helrzr
you have just given away your location.!!!!!

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
quote:

helrzr
you have just given away your location.!!!!!

No he didn't. He didn't include an exact address and a phone # !

-

-

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links