Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - New Model Mileena Poses Her Black Stocking Clad Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - New Model Mileena Poses Her Black Stocking Clad Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I am excited to announce another new addition to Soles of Silk. Her name is Mileena and she has two very little, very cute, size 6 1/2 feet.

I have been after Mileena for a couple years to pose for me. Since she turned 18 I was after her to pose. It wasn't that she didn't want to, it was just she was NEVER open, or our schedules never seemed to match up. I honestly got to the point where I figured she would never pose and was finding excuses not to. I had kinda lost hope. Then back at the end of June, while out shooting Shae's debut set, we stopped to grab a bite to eat and we ran into Mileena. Funny thing was, they both know each other and I had no clue. We got to talking and she promised me she'd find me some time soon. I was happy, but figured it would be more of the same.

Low and behold a few weeks later Mileena tells me she has a day open - a day that I normally work. Needless to say, my ass took off work that day and told her I was all hers. I wanted to get in at least three shoots since she has been impossible to get with, and we ended up getting in four.

In this set, you can see her in my car wearing a pair of black thigh high stockings. Long ago she always said if she posed, she wanted to do something with my car - a black 350z. This is why I suggested the black thigh high stockings and man did her warm feet look so cute encased in them.

The location of this set wasn't my original planned place. While we were setting up, meaning her getting dressed, on top of a parking garage, a security guard came up and told us we had to leave. Apparently there has been some crime in the area, and in their lots, and we couldn't be hanging out. Oh well, so we headed to a parking lot by where Ryan posed at the duck pond.

While by this duck pond, we were constantly being bothered by countless geese. They literally came right up to the both of us, hence Mileena posing mostly inside my car. We did throw her up on top the hood for a few, but it was also scorching hot and her little butt was burning trying to sit on it.

Welcome Mileena,
Patrick

-

-

...and one for you "pesky, 'show some toes photos,'" people... LOL, I love ya though!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.

She has great soles.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl!! Love the pedi and toes and soles are good too! Nice pics as always Patrick.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOO WEE,,LOVE THAT DESIGN ON THOSE PERFECT TOES.

-
Image Hosting at TurboImageHost.com

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Vincent
Elite Trooper
Member # 31071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Vincent   Email Bill Vincent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have got the touch Patrick. What great pictures.

--------------------
Since 1965.

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too cute for words.
[Smile]

BTW Patrick, I love your story, there have been a a few models who I wanted to shoot as soon as I laid eyes on them, but the stars just didn't line up. Mona Lisa is the best example of that, but Alicia, whom I'm shooting with tomorrow morning, was the same story. Same thing for Jackie Stevens.

-
 -

[ July 26, 2011, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice polish color too, sets her cute lil toes apart! Nice work, sir. What year is your Z?
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam,
Yeah, sometimes it takes some work. Being friends is nice, but since she had picked up a new job, I hadn't seen her in forever.

KDCX859,
A 2006, paid off this year! Yay!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winner!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GabeM
Loyal Member
Member # 24885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GabeM   Author's Homepage   Email GabeM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are amazing! Another great find, Patrick, you are one lucky individual
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airfort86
Board Regular
Member # 42863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airfort86   Email airfort86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow im a big fan of this girl
Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG she's really cute and she has perfect petite feet.

I'd love to suck on those toes!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm so glad things worked out for you two.. love her peds in hose (thank you from the hose loving part of this site).. and glad you took the day off to get four shoots in. she's really cute. nice legs.. nice peds... and i won't beg for more hosed pix here.. but i already figured a well phrased long inquiry.. lol. hope you two team up once more.

RPM

p.s. well worth the long long wait!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I can't wait to see more of her. Best new addition since Marcy & Jamie? I say yes!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis Sexy Size 4
Loyal Member
Member # 43189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis Sexy Size 4   Author's Homepage   Email Isis Sexy Size 4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum

--------------------
http://youtu.be/Pv3SGiEL6lM
Instagram-Isissexyfootplay85

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links