Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Patrick's Picks - July 27, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Patrick's Picks - July 27, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 - Michaela B
http://www.scandinavianfeet.com

Cute girl, cute smile, and just seems really playful. One great thing about this fetish to me is that it can be fun and not overly sexual to be sexy. This photo is an example.

-

2 - Zena & Aeryn
http://www.lovelysoles.com

I am a sole lover and once again, cute little playful pose, but with two girls this time. Too bad the girl on the TV wasn't showing soles too. LOL

-

3 - Princess Cy
http://www.princesscy.com

She's impressed me quite a bit. Nice to see a shot that caters to us lovers of the smelly female foot. Wishing I could get my nose down there.

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Mmm] [Bow Down] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AARONEOUS
Board Regular
Member # 33147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AARONEOUS   Author's Homepage   Email AARONEOUS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I typically agree with 75% of your picks. The other 25% I'm not thinking with the right head.

--------------------
"Her soles left their imprint on my soul."

http://neokiddross.com/

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, you're killin me!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Thud]

THANKS!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Patrick [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrincessCy:
Thanks, Patrick [Smile]

No, thank you babe. Wish I pamper and sniff those feet myself.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last shot gave me a nice shot! Look at that booty!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that first shot, something about it her feet just look like they're nice and smelly to me, awesome. [Big Grin]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links