Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More of wifeys feet in stockings and ripping off lacy ankle socks 4th Aug (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More of wifeys feet in stockings and ripping off lacy ankle socks 4th Aug
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Few pics for anyone who likes to see feet in pantyhose or nylons, I love how they make the toes and soles look, and love the smell of them after long day in shoes!!!

Wifey propping her feet up on her desk in work!!
 -

Another shot of her feet up on her desk in pantyhose
 -

What do you think of patterns on pantyhose, here is wifeys toes in one of her pairs
 -

And if you were wondering how the soles of these pantyhose look
 -

And cant forget about good old fishnets!!
 -

[ August 04, 2011, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: my sinful toes ]

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mk11295   Email mk11295   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super hot....as always. Damn she is wonderful!!! The polish color with that pattern hose is awesome. Great Pics
Posts: 125 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, so sexy. I really love that fishnet shot. Would love to see her in some really sheer white stockings, maybe with a seem. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, so beautoful and so so sexy...she is amazing to see. Bare or encased in nylons, and stockings, she is so hot. The second pic of her soft soles in nylons propped up on the desk is amazing. Wow, and well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hotness.. thank you very much for these hosed pix.. she's got great peds.. and the hose agrees with her. yup.. day long hosed peds are awesome!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn those toes look scrumptious

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet in panty hose. Nice pics!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tooo sexy, junior can't take the sustained beatings I'm giving him while looking at these pics.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super sexy!

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! Love the patterned shot!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is pretty man! love the first and second pic the best,To all you guys that share pics of their wifes feet on here thanks a lot you guy's are real cool to do such a thing. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phenominal pictures! I love her in tan hose.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again for all the great comments, great to get feedback, and interesting knowing all the different types of things that you guys like about feet, as I said before I love soles her is a pic of Wifeys soles encased in her stockings, the need some tlc after been in her high heels all day long!
 -

Some pics of wifey ripping off one of her little lacy pattern socks, she wore these all the time with heels and ballet pumps, she was afraid to wash them in case the got destroyed but one of them ripped, she was not to happy but took some snaps of her ripping it off, ps the smelled fantastic!!!
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links