Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Orange Toes in Pittsburgh With a Video (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Orange Toes in Pittsburgh With a Video
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took my wife to where I used to live, Pittsburgh, and we snapped a few pics.

-

-

-

-
Here is a video we did.
http://youtu.be/-W3t6sdtdd0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W3t6sdtdd0

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the toes and the city,,been there once,,

-
Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

http://youtu.be/-W3t6sdtdd0

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like very much!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Those could cause a wreck on the streets. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful feet, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great toes, the orange is the best! I know i would wreck seeing those beauties sticking out the window, thats for sure.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her toes are just so perfect.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy toes!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post!
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats got to be the best thing to ever roll down the streets of Pittsburgh...just joking...Your wifes feet are amazing...Made my BBC blow a major load...cleaning up now as we speak...love to see more and some sole shots.

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Thanks for all the great responses. She has a big smile on her face right now.
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet, I live about 10 minutes outside of downtown PGH!! God I wish I was drivin beside you to see this....
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

quote:
Originally posted by den2:
Sweet, I live about 10 minutes outside of downtown PGH!! God I wish I was drivin beside you to see this....

I grew up near Brighton Heights on the northside. Thats where we were last week.
Otto Del Pato
Board Regular
Member # 32129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Otto Del Pato   Email Otto Del Pato   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Your wife has excellent feet. Her toes are perfect. You lucky dog!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links