Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brianna 23 y/o Size 9.5-10

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brianna 23 y/o Size 9.5-10
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Brianna and her friends.

1.Brianna Size 9-10
2.Crystal Korean-Size 8.5
3.Rebecca-Size 7

This is 1 of those shoots that I will always remember.It started off so terrible and crazy.
I had to drive to meet her and I got there 30 mins early and then she was 1 hr late.We didnt get started until late but when I saw her feet I was in love lol.

Brianna is really sexy,hot,cool,funny and a blast to hang with.She really likes the fact that guys like her feet and get off to them.She has really great big feet,nice long flexible toes,a great toe spread and nice wrinkled soles.She had experiences in foot-fetish work before,so she really knew how to get into it.When I first asked to smell her feet she just spreaded her toes and commanded me to smell them.When I smelled them she grabbed my nose with her toes to make sure I could really smell in between her toes.They were nice,sweaty and stinky.She loved smashing her feet in my face and grabbing my nose with her toes to smell every bit of her feet.

She had a korean friend named crystal who also wanted to shoot and she let me smell her feet also.They werent as stinky but they had a great scent.Crystal had very nice feet also.She wore a size 8.5 and had nice toes and wrinkly soles.She was very energetic and had a great personality.
She was really cool and fun to talk to.

Crystal eventually left but then came back with another girl named Rebecca.She was very tired but agreed to do a video.I was in heaven lol.She had very small cute feet.She had on old smell flats but didnt let me smell them.I really want to but ole well.She had very nice thick wrinkly soles and natural toenails.She had really good foot-movement and a nice toe spread.

I got 1 video of her and then she got up to take a shower.After her shower she came out naked and was just walking around the room.She had an amazing body and didnt care that I was looking.

It was an AMAZING night and I ended up with over 30 videos of them.I know that everybody is going to love them.Sad to say I didnt get many pictures but I do have some from my camcorder.

The only bad part was that parking was $19 but it was worth it lol.

I will be uploading their videos today and tomorrow.
www.clips4sale.com/39867

Thanks,
Dash
Click on the thumbnails to see the full-size pics.
 -  -  -
 -
 -  -  -
 -

[ August 10, 2011, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude those are great shots I would love to suck and worship those toes! U r soo lucky dude...... great shots!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing sole shots!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great experience and results. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loving Rebeccas toe spread:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys

adding clips as I type this.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

More pics of Brianna
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

toe_smeller
Board Regular
Member # 40291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe_smeller   Email toe_smeller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I love your sets because you always say if the chicks feet were smelly or not. To me that just adds so much to it, like looking at brianna's nice toespreads and knowing that her feet were nice and stinky just makes it that much better [Wink]
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks

I just try and let you guys in on the experience also.

[ August 10, 2011, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thats funny

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links