Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wedding feet pics of Nynjastarr (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wedding feet pics of Nynjastarr
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went to a wedding this weekend and loved the shoes she was wearing. She said, well then how about I take some shots for you? What was I going to say...no? How do you like the shoes?

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

-  -  -  -  -
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first photo was all I needed to see. I liked the rest, but I loved that shot!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos as always footmirer! I love feet on the dashboard.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome soles

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some really nice poses!!! like it!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Thanks guys. We had a fun time doing them. She likes the sole and dashboard shots too. I am hoping to get some more done soon. I don't have a camera we took these with her phone. We actually took about 70 in total. Plus a video that may be a little inappropriate for this section ;-}
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics guys! Keep em coming! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Thanks Barbie Gurl...great new store by the way!!
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] cute, pale/white skin, nice looking rack and the cute feet to go with it. Lucky man! I salute you!
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would propose to your feet wit a toering
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Thanks for the compliments. She's very happy. Nynjastarr asked what kind of shoes you like. We are also going to buy some new toe rings this weekend. :-)
Mr. Foottopia
Major Player
Member # 18329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Foottopia   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. Foottopia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set of photos. I love her shoes and her sexy barefeet. I think having a woman wear a sexy pair of heels just so you can undress her feet and worship them is so HOT..

--------------------
Visit Us At:

-

http://www.foottopia.com/
https://thefoottopianetwork.pivotshare.com/

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1162

Posts: 175 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links