Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » giantess katelynn - some updates -

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: giantess katelynn - some updates -
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone , I hope you're all right . I haven't contributed in a while and since nobody seems to be posting some of the stuff that Katelynn posts on her website ( nudity now , you have been warned ) I tought I might give it a shot.

First some dirty feet , I think she looks really cute btw

-

-

-

-

And then some close up shots of the "giantess" stuff

-

-

-

-

Hoping you liked the post and looking forward to your feedback

enjoy!

Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wooow! [Drool] she is hot, and her feet is perfect [Jerkoff]

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet and please post pics of her heel cuz her feet looks dry her soles and looks like she has cracks on her heels,
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! These pics are amazing Katelyn! Thanks so much for being such an over the top gorgeous foot goddess and giantess! WOW!!!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her new hairstyle
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The monkey-related stuff that elle posted is part of a special set Katelyn created for me. I wasn't expecting to see those images here.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her body and peds are killer.... [Bow Down]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes a size 7

i LOVE katelyn's feet...i also love the custom stuff shes done for me in the past.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else think she looks like Lexi with the brown hair?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen this beauty before on youtube,she had a video where she was answering fans questions about her feet, man what a turn on.Could not find it anymore on youtube but here is another i think you will enjoy, be patient the music is stupid but she shows her feet and nice ass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4T-aQr690M

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I plz Lick your Soles Clean Goddess!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm really not into dirty soles at all but shit the third and fourth pic made me wish I'd been there to lick the dirt off those babies. [Smile]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was just gonna ask if FIASCo has seen these! Her feet remind me a lot of Barbie Gurl's especially her toes!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elie
Elite Trooper
Member # 36473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elie   Email elie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad people liked thses pics ; BTW Fiasco , these opics are PUBLICALLY available on her website. I'll poste more as soon as I can.
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links