Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gia's Creative Toe Nail designs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gia's Creative Toe Nail designs
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this woman know she comes up with some creative exotic colors to put on her toes,,i wonder does she plan ahead, or just pick a colors out when she gets there,,,,,

-  -  -  -
Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

-

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very creative with the colors!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cool

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done! Would definitely get stares from me if I saw her in person! Damn she's hot! Where can I get more pics of her?
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king foot lover 22
Elite Trooper
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for king foot lover 22   Author's Homepage   Email king foot lover 22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet heat..............

-

-

--------------------
http://footpervertfootconnoisseur.wordpress.com/

Posts: 341 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah, she has some hot toes and soles..
I have a video of her in my footfetishtube favs. It's F/F forced foot worship.. She's sitting in a chair and the chick is laying on the floor below her feet. There are some real nice close ups of her feet and long toes.
At one point she locks the chicks foot between her legs and tickles them..
Pretty hot clip.
If anyone is a member of FFT and wants the link PM me..

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great designs on gorgeous toenails!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't she on Foot Mode?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by king foot lover 22:
[qb] feet heat..............

-

Thank you kindly! Mmmmm nice pic!

Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links