Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oh By The Way... I Shot More Photos of Abby (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Oh By The Way... I Shot More Photos of Abby
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told my site members last week about it in a column as I like to give them the early heads up sometimes - but after over 2 years of not having posed, Abby and her wrinkled soles once again found their way in front of my camera. Anyone else miss these?

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOO i like her soles and toes nice.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! They look better than ever in this picture!
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good to know that Abby is still involved with SOS. Back in my MySpace days, I was fortunate enough to exchange a few messages with her there and on Yahoo Messenger. She was always really nice.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wowowowowow

I have always loved abby and especially her soles.

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see her again.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually told her that the two sets she did that day might be the best two sets she ever did. She must have been trying to make up for the lost time and perhaps the gap of time that might occur between these sets and any in the future. Let me explain...

For the two years Abby hasn't shot she has actually owed me a set in exchange for something I did for her. We just never matched up times and sometimes was lazy scheduling shoot times. Well, fast forward to the last few months and she has a new boyfriend. He's a cool guy, but he's not too keen on her posing for the site. She likes him a lot and I told her not to ruin what she has. He told her that he prefer her not to do it, but since she owes me one, to go ahead and do it as he is also an honorable person. So we made plans and got in two really good sets. Now we just hope that maybe he'll see the shots and not think of them as anything bad and be cool with it in the future. It probably doesn't help that I am her ex-boyfriend too. Oh well...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You made my day with that pic- Thanks Patrick!!!

Damn! I love that girl!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby gives me a special feeling.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... she looks better than ever. And her soles are... definitely among the best ever. That pic is glorious. [Thud]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me she was and will always be one of the best foot models you ever photographed. She just has this magical way about her. She is the kind of girl that makes your jaw drop as soon as you see her.

What I loved most about her was that you could sense that she was just having a great time modeling those tantalizing feet for the camera. This girl was born to model! She is a bonafide Foot Diva!!!

Her feet are simply incredible but the rest of her is equally as sexy.

I am always mesmerized at the sight of face. Her eyes are simply gorgeous, those lips are just too perfect, and lets not forget that beautiful hair that perfectly frames that lovely face.

Her facial expressions are priceless. She is incredibly beautiful and when she smiles; she has the world by it's big hairy balls! This subtle smile of her's is just as iconic as Leonardo Davinci's Mona Lisa. In that smile she reveals a slightly shy but smug awareness that she is all that and more and that just throws me over the freaking top whenever I see that smile.

She is just as irresistable now as the first time I saw her. I will never forget the first pictures you posted of her years ago in Leg show. I have always followed her career since then. Its as if as though I get mesmerized at the sight of her pictures just like a moth gets stuck flying around a switched on light bulb.

As incredible as this may sound, this girl only gets better with time. She never fails to make me insane with lust. So I better take an ice cold shower while I still can! See what I mean? = )

Thank you for taking these two new sets of pictures. I hope and pray she continues to keep in touch with you in some way; so that there may always be a possibility that she may be up for a possible photo shoot.

I wonder if you could please do me a favor and pass on this entry to her? Thanks again.

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she's pretty her soles look so good & soft too.
Would have been nice to see some dominant type pics of her like these

http://wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/magdalena/20110808/MGD11080801.jpg
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/shima/20071109/SHM07110903.jpg
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/shima/20071109/SHM07110904.jpg
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/shima/20071109/SHM07110905.jpg
[Tongue]

[ August 14, 2011, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Glad everyone is liking her return photo preview. And Lust4latinafeet, she's a Latina. LOL... And I got your PM here about those poses, but since your inbox was full, I was not able to respond.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!!! I'm so glad to see those wonderful wrinkled beauties of Abby's soles grace the web once again! [Big Grin] Thanks Patrick!

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks amazing!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links