Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ms. Blondie Piggies!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ms. Blondie Piggies!
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello forum! I've been a member here for awhile, but this is my first official post and I'm pretty excited about it! The gorgeous blonde in the photos below is an old co-worker of mine that I remain good friends with. She's got a very bubbly, sweet and fun-loving personality and during the course of knowing her, I finally broke to her my love for her feet. She ended-up being very flattered by it all and has teased the living crud outta me ever since! I've been dying to share these photos with you guys for awhile and I got the green light from her to post 'em. She's very interested to know what you guys have to say, so please comment and I'll try to answer any questions you may have. Thanks! [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let her know that she has our unconditional approval to share more. She's a very cute girl!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's every footlovers dream to have a co-worker share her feet, and I have to say this girl and ger feet are adorable.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute girl. Cute feet. Gotta love 'er. Would love to see more.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty girl hope she is over 18years old.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you kindly and not to complain but it would be nicer if photos were better quality.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, look at that pretty face! [Big Grin] She's a beauty with some incredible feet! We need to get her in front of Patrick or another pro photograper ASAP! [Hump]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes are hot and she is a stunner. I hope you get more pics to post.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's a beautiful woman from head to toes!!! Hope to see more of her feet here on the Forum. [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is a very beautiful gal with very hot looking peds. i'm so glad she shared with you pix of her peds (and in hose at that)!!!!!

i would really love to see more if she's willing to share. glad she got the webcam fired up and provided you amazing pix.

although i'd love to be the one getting these gems in my inbox also... Wu's is perfect. please encourage her to continue sharing her pix with you and us.. and if you can sway the vote to include more hosed pix and heel pix, i'd be very happy (so would the hose and heel fans on this site)

have a great one you two

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone for your great comments, I'll be sure to pass along what you guys have had to say about her and her feet. Lol, yes she is over 18, she's 28-years-old. And sorry that the quality isn't great, the first few were obviously from a web cam Skype conversation I had w/ her and the others are just random ones she's taken with her phone for me. I really do appreciate everyone's comments, they're a lot of fun to read. I dug through my photos of her and tried finding ones that were just her feet & this is what I found. Enjoy!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She's a great looking girl with great looking feet! I also like her selection of high heels too. [Smile]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Wow! She's a great looking girl with great looking feet! I also like her selection of high heels too. [Smile]

i fell for her good looks and sweet peds... her heel collection clinched it for me!!! i would love to see your post some of her heels on my little corner of the web too... lol.....

but better yet, please... please... have her share more pix here!!!!! seriously!!!!! more please!!! (heels, hose, and bare... evenly split)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's adorable, but you need to post higher quality pics of her...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links