Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Carlin Contribution - Oh My (Preview Pic Added 8/20)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Carlin Contribution - Oh My (Preview Pic Added 8/20)
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say but WOW! Great work Patrick. First Ryan and now Carlin. How does she spread her toes so wide? [Jerkoff] Please please shoot some new sets with her....schedules permitting. Lovin' it.

-

[ August 20, 2011, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by togodan:
What can I say but WOW! Great work Patrick. First Ryan and now Carlin. How does she spread her toes so wide? [Jerkoff] Please please shoot some new sets with her....schedules permitting. Lovin' it.

You mean like the two we did on Monday. [Thumbs Up]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent news - looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour [Wink] [Smile]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Togodan,

Since I know you love her and you've been wanting to see her pose again so bad, I'm going to make your day and show you a little preview shot from the second set we did last week.

Before you ask, I don't know when this will be going up. She is still hard to find time to shoot with right now and I do have some sets already planned, with a possible new model coming soon (I always try to post new models ASAP).

For now, however, you can enjoy this all you want.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Many thanks for the preview, Patrick - and WOW!!! Is it just me or does Carlin look more beautiful with every shoot you do. [Tongue] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Yeah, she is letting her hair grow out some and kinda got, err, umm, boobs. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links