Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Special guest: Karina (26 yo German girl)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Special guest: Karina (26 yo German girl)
chrisbbb
Major Player
Member # 8473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrisbbb   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For over a year Karina is running a great original footblog. This good looking, 26 year old girl from Germany knows how to please an internet audience looking for feet. Her site looks great, and is updated regularly. For myself I can say that I am a frequent visitor of her site, as well as her deviantArt account, where she has a lot of photos of her beatiful feet!

-

A week ago Karina made some time to answer some questions for my feet-weblog FeetXpress, and even send in some exclusive photos. She is great and I wanted to share the photos she made for me and the site!

Link to the interview and more photo's or Karina

-  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
 -

FeetXpress - A Dutch Foot Blog

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chrisbbb
Major Player
Member # 8473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrisbbb   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great blog you have, nice pics there.
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I was already a fan of her. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chrisbbb
Major Player
Member # 8473

She is really nice too talk too, very open about the whole feet thing !

--------------------
 -

maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a very nice woman with beautiful feet.

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links