Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's Hot Shoes Part 3 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's Hot Shoes Part 3
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some new pics of Andi in these sick soleless High Heels.
What do you think about the length of her toenails in these shots? Too long or short or just right?
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JUST RIGHT!
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is FANTASTIC, and those toes are PERFECT! Would love to see more of her long bare legs and these sexy toes without shoes! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the shoes, nails are a little long for my personal taste, but at least they arent talons!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soleless sandals are more wild than I would choose, but I would still be hypnotized by those beautiful feet in those sandals dangling beneath a table. The nail length is great, I am not into the super-length nails. She inspires adoration and possibly even demands it. Thanks for the post, Aerodrew!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately hot long toenails. Load blowers for sure!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aerodrew Great pics Love it all from your Lady;s sexy toes to the soleless sandals. Never have seen shoes like that before today. Does she wear them out in public?
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi always delivers the goods!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The length is great, she wears it well. Could you please post a link to the vendor of these shoes? They are cool! Thanks for posting.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi, the length of her nails is perfect, and you gotta love those sandals!!! Now, if my cock was only large enough to fit between her arch and the soles of the shoes!!! LOL
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The nail length is just right. Wouldnt want them any shorter. Very pretty feet and polish
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crankshaft
Loyal Member
Member # 35083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crankshaft   Email Crankshaft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi's feet are gorgeous and the length of her nails is perfect. Not too long, not too short. Nice color too -- Bravo.

--------------------
<-- My wife Monika's toes

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drew those pics are mind blowing! WOW

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shoes, my only problem with them is there wouldn't be enough space between the arch and the bottom of the shoes insole for my dick. [Laugh] (just kidding)

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. That space under the arch is definately useful for something [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links