Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new sandals I love them and rippling soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new sandals I love them and rippling soles
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you like as much as I do.
 -
 -

[  -

-

-

big toe up
 -

random
 -

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy shoes and amazingly gorgeous toes. I LOVE how she poses her feet for these sexy shots. As if she is saying....kiss my foot now! I like to picture another woman bowing at her feet kissing them! Would she like that, or like the idea of that too?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of these pictures are candid one. Except for the sole and painted toes. I am sure she would not let another women kiss her feet. Even im not allowed anymore. I dont know how long it is gonna be before I m not allowed to take pics.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

I can post bigger pics let know which ones.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! I'd love to see a bigger version of the first and last photos.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

"I'd love to see a bigger version of the first and last photos" I hope they are big enough!!.
first
 -

last
 -

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah. Much better view! Those sandals are really eye- catching. I would find that very arousing. Love those nice thick toe rings too.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Most of these pictures are candid one. Except for the sole and painted toes. I am sure she would not let another women kiss her feet. Even im not allowed anymore. I dont know how long it is gonna be before I m not allowed to take pics.

DB, I don't like the sound of this.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Ladaemo it is not an issue. Mrs bigglo knows I have a big rhing for her feet. I will get more pics with those sandals. Not candid. Did you like the pictures?
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell us that she will let you kiss and play with her sexy feet again! I would love to see more of her full bare soles if you could get those types of shots. THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

royals22262 soles

-

-

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Ladaemo it is not an issue. Mrs bigglo knows I have a big rhing for her feet. I will get more pics with those sandals. Not candid. Did you like the pictures?

The pictures are great, I'm just shocked that she didn't want you to kiss her feet anymore. Hopefully she comes to her senses!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Actually I dont like kissing them I prefer massaging them and feel the soft smooth soles etc. Mrs bigglo loves her feet massaged. When we first met she didnt pay attention to her feet and toes. I made sure that changed.
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Fantastic soles! THANK YOU! I would love to massage, kiss, lick and deeply smell those super sexy feet! I hope she allows you to enjoy them, they are worthy of total attention and worship!!!
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are those My favorite thongs? The Lia Bijou "Sheena"?

-

If so, do you have more pics?

-

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links