Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » GQguys girl (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GQguys girl
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few pics taken with an iphone 3 and 4 of my current girlfriend.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl. Perhaps the future Mrs. GQ

-  -

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is sure is Gorgeous as you said,awesome pictures her legs look soft and smooth and sexy and so do her sexy feet love the pink pedicure picture, thank you for sharing.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she does become mrs GQ. Love to see more of those toes in those strappy sandals. Damn fine.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowza

they are some amazing legs and feet. and toes and soles and arches

feel free to share some more

[Tongue]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GORGEOUS legs and really sexy feet. I would love to see full bare sole shots of her also. Thanks!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lookin good brother man.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say she's pretty much off the charts (on the high side) for everything: body, legs, feet. If she has half a personality I'd say she's a keeper. [Smile] And as mentioned she does tear up those tan sandals.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy, and she is quite lovely too. Great to see you posting pics of your lady, and all that comes with her. She has amazing legs, and of course her feet look fantastic, and really like her high arch, too. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot body!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Thanks for all of the compliments gentlemen!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

She's out of town for another week, but i'll be sure to take some more when she gets back!

GQ

--------------------

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her body is very sexy, and really like her taste in heels, too. Well done, and like the arch peek as well. Looking forward to your updates.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love dat toe cleavage! Her legs are amazing, too
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!!!! She's ticklish, I assume?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow nice legs, nice toes, nice soles. If you don't mind me saying nice rack. Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links