Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Abby's SUPER SOFT Wrinkled Soles Return

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Abby's SUPER SOFT Wrinkled Soles Return
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's FINALLY back! In perhaps her best set ever, and largest, Abby shows off her super soft soles and countless wrinkles on her soles under a massive train bridge. I could just tell this set was something special while shooting it and we just kept shooting and shooting. So many sole shots in this one as it had been over two years since I got to see what I used to get to see every day when we dated over 10 years ago. It's okay though because I enjoy the tease.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so Hot.

Always been my favorite model from you.

Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenos
Loyal Member
Member # 42836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xenos         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see she's back. I've always loved those wrinkles.
Posts: 71 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys liked these shots. I told her to get her ass back on the forums and say hello. Once she figures out her password, she should be.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my all time favorite models Patrick you lucky dog!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's looking great! Tell her thank you for getting back in front of that camera!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

We did manage to get another set in that day too. So you will be seeing her again in the near future.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Abby!!!

Thanks Patrick

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow---that's a great blast from the past, Patrick!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Wow---that's a great blast from the past, Patrick!

LOL, blast from the past. I just shot these. She just hasn't been easy to get in front of the camera last couple years.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that this is the best set of her that I've seen so far!
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, thank you so much for sharing these awesome photos of Abby...she has really blossomed into a gorgeous woman...wow...she is amazing...you did a fabulous job of capturing her...thanks again for all that you do for our community...
Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, how did i miss this post??? 1 of my favorite pairs of wrinkly soles!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby has some seriously suck-able toes!! dang!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cool to see Abby back in the Soles of Silk mix.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links