Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Few random pics of wifey and her sexy feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Few random pics of wifey and her sexy feet!
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, been a little while since last post, thought I would post up some new pics, here is some random shots of wifey, hope you enjoy!!

A little tease of her face, while she shows some cleavage and her bare soles!!
 -

More soles
 -

Quick snap I took of her one day when I visited her in work, got her to slip off her work shoes so I could snap her nylon soles!!
 -

Wifey fell asleep on couch, had to snap her exposed bare soles while she slept!
 -

Wifey about to slip off her high heels
 -

Chilling out on sun lounger by the pool in Vegas
 -

Her toes with a black pedicure
 -

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that is your wife, you are a lucky guy...nice pic quality.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning and so phenominal! Her feet are so hot...but it's not just her lovely feet. Her eyes are amazing to look into, and her body is amazing, too.

And I have yet to see a color of polish that does not agree with her lovely feet! Just wow!

And the pic you took at work is even hotter since you did it on the sly while she was on the clock. Awesome!

The first pic is just...wow, loss for words.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mk11295   Email mk11295   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GOD...unbelievable as always!!!!!!!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn son, nice find! Great feet and nice body!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely loving that black polish.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Absolutely loving that black polish.

QFT!
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last shot was heavenly [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just WOAH!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics bro! You're a very lucky man...your wife is the complete package. Beautiful eyes, body, and of course her beautiful feet!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wifey is sexy, as are her feet. These are great photos! Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's grade A right there...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breath-taking! Her face looks quite lovely and her feet are fabulous.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Mmm]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There really is nothing wrong with your wife. She is hot from head to toe.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links