Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Brooke* (update) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Brooke* (update)
bottomup01
Board Regular
Member # 36061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bottomup01   Email bottomup01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is the sole shots? This is a foot fetish forum. Brook, you're hot but still LAME!!!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like someone is spoiled. all you gotta do is ask politely.
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Love the pics and pedi!! Looking good. And welcome back.

Thank You!!! Means a lot coming from you!
Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bottomup01:
Where is the sole shots? This is a foot fetish forum. Brook, you're hot but still LAME!!!

First of all, There is a sole shot if you look at all the pics.

Second of all, do you think that being rude is going to get you the pics you want??

use your manners

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Absolutely Wonderful Brooke! I dont know if you remember I used to post my ex, Daniella on here. You were our favorite ever! She calls me every now and then still and your name is synonymous with pretty toes!

I remember her. My boyfriend loved her feet. Was she a hair dresser??
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply delighted to see your sexy feet again.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you back Brooke, and i must add that i LOVE the length of those nails of yours...WOW! [Drool]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING! I would love to see some pictures of your beautiful face with your sexy feet in the same shots! That is really hot! THANKS!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Brooke*:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Love the pics and pedi!! Looking good. And welcome back.

Thank You!!! Means a lot coming from you!
Very sweet Babe!! Would be cool to do a pic set together. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

agreed! wish we lived closer. [Cry]

That would be my boyfriends dream. [Smile]

ike_love
Board Regular
Member # 33736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ike_love   Email ike_love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke you are def my fav. i can stroke to your feet everyday. would love to put my BBC between your toes n other places [Joint] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Live in the atl need a sexy foot queen badly

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So nice to see your lovely toes here again Brooke! Welcome back. Hope to see more pics of your gorgeous long toenails soon! [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
megapet
Board Regular
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for megapet   Email megapet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good stuff!!! Me like!!
Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links