Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nita teal pedi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nita teal pedi
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nita Pics.  -  -  -  -  -  -  - Hope you all like and enjoy [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rest [Big Grin]  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely amazing my friend!!

LOVE the way you covered her toes! The way it puddles around each toe and completely covers her 4th toe is very HOT!

Oh yeh, cute heels BTW! [Big Grin]

Hope all is well!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
This womans toes make my mouth water! You could post them every day and it wouldn't be enough!

Well said. Love them!!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops, looks like somebody spilled something there.
Great feet, nice pedi, nice legs, and great skin too!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nita is as good as it gets! Thanks for sharing Dom [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Dom...another great post featuring your beautiful Nita. Outstanding!

Her tanned, lovely feet are always so sexy, and I really enjoy how she knows how to pose them, too. Her pedicure looks great against her tanned toes.

I really like the last pic in the first set, how she is almost standing up on her toes so her heel comes away from her shoe....so sexy!

And two pics in the last set stand out...of course the last pic...money shot, and I think you got them all too! And the third pic where you give a slight glimpse of her womanly sweetness along with her sexy feet....WOW!!

Excellent set.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always a pleasure to see her

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Thank you all for the nice comments! I enjoy taking pictures of Nita and sharing them here. No doubt I enjoy reading the comments, and like all women, Nita loves to read compliments on her looks. More pics to follow soon. [Smile]
Lebowski
Board Regular
Member # 14380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lebowski   Email Lebowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always beautiful feet and great photos!
Posts: 26 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links