Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Who's Feets is These?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's Feets is These?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend on facebook photoshopped this but she won't tell me whose feets they is. i asked her 3 times now. https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292723_10150763572665697_788575696_20075318_350114_n.jpg
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mona Lisa's, duh. Take an art history class and broaden your horizons.
Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have the power to tell what people look like by looking at their feet... yet.

I did find the original: http://www.nerdnirvana.org/tag/mona-lisa/

[ August 30, 2011, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: John K. Kryton ]

Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theboy:
The Mona Lisa's, duh. Take an art history class and broaden your horizons.

Wow, you're good. A real art major here guys--how about a round of applause, huh? Only problem Professor is that I was asking whose feet they were, not what the portrait was. If you study the real painting of Mona Lisa, you might find out that a photograph of feet was not included on the canvas, being that photography had not yet been invented.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
[QUOTE]Wow, you're good. A real art major here guys--how about a round of applause, huh? Only problem Professor is that I was asking whose feet they were, not what the portrait was. If you study the real painting of Mona Lisa, you might find out that a photograph of feet was not included on the canvas, being that photography had not yet been invented.

I think you missed the sarcasm there. Plus, we all know Mona Lisa's feet look like this*:

*more sarcasm

-

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the Mona Lisa chunking the deuces.
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a photo that's done its rounds on the internet a long time ago - she didn't photoshop it. Look at the bottom of the page John K. Kryton linked you to.

Sorry man - she's pretending it's her friend.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links