Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wu's Feature Model: Barbie - Poolside Foot Tease (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wu's Feature Model: Barbie - Poolside Foot Tease
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been waiting to see this since I saw Barbie's name listed on the Feature Model list. The set is amazing and just provided me with a brand new wallpaper for my desktop (see image below). Look at those thick, wet wrinkles.

Entire Set
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/barbiegurlfeat.html

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i checked it out right away, they are extremely beautiful, i love all soles toes color of polish and toe rings.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perlia
Board Regular
Member # 43598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perlia   Author's Homepage   Email Perlia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this set isn't on her website ! Thx Patrick for the link [Smile]

--------------------
What are you looking dude ? Look at my feet --> www.clips4sale.com/31622
Want custom pics - vids ? --> perliasfeet@live.be

Posts: 28 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a huge lover of Barbie Gurl and a huge lover of wet feet I'd have to say this is an exceptional photo set. Love pool shots and some of these were very creative. Awesome!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toenails are awesome, love the length. Barbie, keep 'em growing baby.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set. Nailpolish colour is terrific.

Anyone know what happened to the Lexi set that was scheduled for July?

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Want to send some love to my man and photographer, Mr.SoleLvr aka Marcus, for the awesome pics and your creativity for the pics that were posted for the feature as well as all the others that we do and will continue too!! xxoo
And thank you Patrick for this topic for my feature!! Very sweet.
And to all the foot boys and gurls thanks for all the continued foot love and support!! =) xo

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God they look like fun! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gobsmacked when i saw this set. What a stunning woman.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy pictures

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, your feet are amazing love the wrinkles on your soles Barbie!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy!!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shes cute.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Barbie, loved to see you on wu's feature model [Smile]
lovely pics, as always !!
^.^

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links