Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My feet in gladiators:) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My feet in gladiators:)
missalexa
Board Regular
Member # 43656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missalexa   Author's Homepage   Email missalexa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
removed by author

[ September 12, 2011, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: missalexa ]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice long toes. Like your interesting color choices in polish and well done pedis.

It wouldn't take long to fall in love.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
juicy toes especially the big toes [Mmm] . welcome to Wus [Wu] I bet your soles are even better [Hump]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missalexa
Board Regular
Member # 43656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missalexa   Author's Homepage   Email missalexa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, btw if you want to get those well worn gladiators you can visit this page http://www.ebay.com/itm/Well-Worn-Hot-Gladiators-/180720979239?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item2a13cf4d27
Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"GORGEOUS" [Thud]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
missalexa,
Those last 3 pics "toe-tally" grabbed my attention!!! Personally, I think your soles are breathtaking... [Thud]
To quote dbacks, you are definitely GORGEOUS!

Welcome Aboard!!! [Kiss]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome MissAlexa!! What sexy feet and toes you have. I love your pedicures, and especially your long TOES . I hope you plan to post more shots of your two lovely friends, sexy left and sexy right. I love all of your shots you have posted and could not come to a conclusion of which one I like the most, so I would have to say all of them. You are very hot from head to toe, and I can just say that I can not wait until your next update or post, which ever cums first! What more can I say other then TOERIFFIC!! [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4th picture is complete perfection. What a delightful young lady you are...

[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missalexa, you are stunning!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing... i would just love to bury my face in those soles! lemme know if ever your in nyc [Smile]
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY sexy!!! You rock

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great great feet...so very very feminine. Thank you for the pics [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
missalexa, Welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing these pics of your gorgeous feet. I would love to see more of your creamy soft soles!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pix i love the pedicure

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links