Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I'M BACKKKKKKK!!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'M BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missangelcrush, thanks for posting some of your pics here. You have some pretty feet and I am a huge fan of scrunched soles and wrinkles, from any pose especially in "the pose" position. I am glad to hear that you are branching out with your own site. I hope to see plenty of wrinkles, not to mention you are a cutie too. It's my birthday today and I'm 40 now. You wouldn't believe me if you saw me by what I look like. Well I am always looking for some sites to check out for the foot world, and when u do launch soon, I will be there looking on. Good luck sweetie, and hope to hear back from you soon.

tyvianc

Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heyyyy gurl!! So nice to see you back on Wu's and doing your own thang!! Can't wait to see more of your work!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by missangelcrush:
thanks barbie girl... maybe we can collab!?!

email me: missangelcrush@ g m a i l . c o m

Well that sounds like a plan. Will email you soon gurl!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbie Girl and Angel Crush together on Mr. Hollywood with me behind the camera. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel,

Promise me you'll grow back your beautiful hair!

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Angel! now i know why you were gone,i wish you luck with your new sight, you will do great. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missangelcrush   Email missangelcrush   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dbacks- i would love to hear what chase told you.. message me

--------------------
WEBCAM WITH ME, SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS AND EVEN GET A VIDEO MADE JUST FOR YOU... MESSAGE ME!
missangelcrush@gmail.com
follow me on twitter: @missangelcrush

xoxo
angel

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missangelcrush   Email missangelcrush   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetothesoles:
Angel,

Promise me you'll grow back your beautiful hair!

lol.. promise.

--------------------
WEBCAM WITH ME, SEND ME YOUR REQUESTS AND EVEN GET A VIDEO MADE JUST FOR YOU... MESSAGE ME!
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
Missangelcrush, thanks for posting some of your pics here. You have some pretty feet and I am a huge fan of scrunched soles and wrinkles, from any pose especially in "the pose" position. I am glad to hear that you are branching out with your own site. I hope to see plenty of wrinkles, not to mention you are a cutie too. It's my birthday today and I'm 40 now. You wouldn't believe me if you saw me by what I look like. Well I am always looking for some sites to check out for the foot world, and when u do launch soon, I will be there looking on. Good luck sweetie, and hope to hear back from you soon.

tyvianc

happy birthday hun!! message me your e-mail address and i will send you a little bday gift =)

--------------------
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Barbie Girl and Angel Crush together on Mr. Hollywood with me behind the camera. [Smile]

Patrick

patrick!! missed you so much!! if we can get everyone's schedule to jive and everyone in the same place.. i'm down!

--------------------
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.SoleLvr:
Heyyyy gurl!! So nice to see you back on Wu's and doing your own thang!! Can't wait to see more of your work!

thanks hun!! the new stuff is amazing.. been shooting for the last few months & have everything almost ready for release.. promise you it's well worth my disappearance lol

--------------------
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by missangelcrush:
]patrick!! missed you so much!! if we can get everyone's schedule to jive and everyone in the same place.. i'm down!

Ha. That would be something. I am thinking Mr. Hollywood's memeber could support two pairs of white feet with room to spare. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

hahaha.. patrick you are tooo much.. send me your e-mail or a messenger.. we need to talk asap!!

--------------------
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey good to see that ur back gorgeous... can't wait til ur site is up, i always did fantasize about a fj from u [Wink]
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missangelcrush
Loyal Member
Member # 43698

quote:
Originally posted by Newtoallthis:
hey good to see that ur back gorgeous... can't wait til ur site is up, i always did fantasize about a fj from u [Wink]

thanks babes! i can't wait to launch the site.. promise it's worth the wait!! email me your suggestions/requests.. you know i will make it happen =)

--------------------
missangelcrush@gmail.com

xoxo
angel

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links